Thursday, January 13, 2005

A quick recap

It has been well over 365 days since I received my diploma. Let's look back at what I have accomplished so far with my degree in Marketing.

Flew between Japan and America...4 1/2 times

Good-byes: 3 times

Places I visited(outside SC): Honolulu, HI, Miami, FL, Key West, FL, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Boston, MA, Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore, MD, Washington D.C., Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Durham, NC, Gatlingburg, TN, Savannah, GA, Athens, GA, Commerce, GA, Atlanta, GA, Kyoto(JP), Osaka(JP), Tokyo(JP), Nagoya(JP), Yokohama(JP), New York, NY, etc

Sporting Events I attended: Clemson Basketball games, Clemson Baseball games, NASCAR NEXTELL Cup Atlanta 500, Clemson Football vs. NC State(W), vs Miami(W), vs Duke(L), vs South Carolina(W), MLB Season'04 Opening Game NY Yankees vs TB Devil Rays in Tokyo Dome, Oakland Athletics at Boston Redsox, Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies, NY Yankees at Baltimore Orioles, San Diego Padres at Atlanta Braves, NBA Seattle Supersonics at NY Knicks, etc

Weddings I attended: Seth & Ashley Young's, Will & Mary Katherine Fowler's, and Bert & Hannah Epting's(maybe more)

Mac's: countless and Pat gave me a Mac's shirt...I miss it

White House on President St.: countless and I left a mark on Andrew's new couch

Nick Pascazio: I cussed him out

...so I had a lot of fun in 2004. But in a way it was empty. Hopefully this year will be more goal-oriented, which I think will be because my life will take a little spin by the job starting in April, living in a different country after a 9-year journey in SC, and walking in the urban faster lifestyle. At least, I am hoping for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home