Thursday, December 23, 2004

"There would be no windows if..."

my cyber mentor, Lee Cunningham has introduced me to his Big Opus the other day. So I decided to start my own to challenge my endurance. I dont know how much longer my life will last on here (if I stop posting, it probably means that I will have found a better life...not dead so dont worry and be happy).

I wish that the technology would stop evolving. Yes, this comes from a Japanese guy. Just a few days ago, I thought I was on the top of everything when I learned how to instant message girls from Byrnes to Lever. I heard it on the radio the other day, "There would be no windowns if Bill Gates got laid in high school." Thanks a lot, girls!

About the title "1st and 10," I just wanted to make myself a little more optimistic than I really am. It was first gonna be "Lost in Transition" just b/c I am about to start back my life in Japan and I miss the South and yada yada yada. But what if this page goes for years, decades, and generations. On the 15th anniversary which makes me 39, I sure hope that I wont be lost then. So I'm gonna go for the 1st down everyday and oneday I'll score me a TD, baby! b/c I am optimistic.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger stunningman said...

hey man! glad to see you are geekin with me and justin tanner. keep in touch from across the big blue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home